RED RHINO CRUSHERS
Crushing waste hardcore creates substantial reductions in costs on skip-hire, haulage, landfill charges, manpower and space on site and prevents the need to purchase new aggregates.
• Reduce Costs
• Recycle Building Waste on Site
• Crush up to 12 Tons per Hour
• Adjustable Jaws
• Produce Material 100mm Down to 5mm
• Jaw Size 500mm x 200mm
• Available with Trailer
• Supplied with Operator & Excavator/Loader
The 5000 series has a jaw aperture of 500mm x 250mm. It crushes a full UK kerbstone in approximately 30 seconds.
• Powered by a Deutz 40hp Diesel engine
• Fuel consumption only 5 litres per hour
• Wireless Remote Control System (optional Cable)
• Output size can range from 10mm through to 100mm
CE marked Material: The 5000 series will crush concrete, kerbstone, marble, paving slabs, bricks, tiles, blocks, stone, porcelain, flint, gravestones, etc.
Arrive on site and be up an crushing within 5 minutes. Crushing with the wireless remote control means using a 5000 series becomes a one man operation.
Eastern Contractors, Charity Farm Estate,
Chattisham, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP8 3QG
01473 652 590